Join us at this month's meeting to discuss campaigns and action on air pollution, climate, bees/nature, planning and development.
Time: 7.30-9.00 pm.
Venue: Friends’ Meeting House, 43 St Giles, Oxford.
To receive our monthly bulletin which includes a summary of our meetings, please email us.
1. Welcome & introductions
2. Air pollution update
- Oxfordshire Clean Air Action Group
- Stall at Oxford’s Big Green Day Out (10 June)
3. Climate action update
- Oxfordshire Climate Action Network
4. Bees/nature update
- Stall and activities at Wild Fair (3 June)
5. Planning & development update
6. Transport update
7. FoE Board Election - our vote
8. Coordinator's announcements