Oxford Friends of the Earth's Annual General Meeting will be held on 11 April, 7.30 - 9.00 pm at Friends Meeting House, 43 St Giles, Oxford OX1 3LW. All welcome!
- Welcome and introductions
- Coordinator’s report
- Membership secretary’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Working together effectively
- Communication review
- Voting for 2018 officer posts
- Brief updates on clean air campaign, plastics, planning & development
- Summer stalls and planning for activities
To receive our monthly bulletin which includes a summary of our meetings, please email us.