Partnerships are a crucial part of our mission
To create a better world, we need allies.
We want to ensure that the next generation enjoys a safer climate, flourishing nature, and healthy air, water and food.
That’s why Friends of the Earth works with responsible, purpose-led businesses who are committed to making a positive contribution to our world.
Why work with us?
When you partner with Friends of the Earth, you are helping to protect the natural environment. It's a unique opportunity to stand in solidarity with an established and well-respected environmental campaign organisation.
Ethical purchases in the UK are valued at £38 billion, according to the 2016 Ethical Consumer Markets Report.
This market has grown for 3 consecutive years so there has never been a better time for businesses to join the ethical movement.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead, American cultural anthropologist
Working together we can help businesses
- Reach new audiences through affiliate marketing opportunities.
- Increase customer acquisition, loyalty and interaction through value-aligned positive PR.
- Increase awareness of responsible business practice – and celebrate green and ethical brands, products and services.
- Standout as leaders in environmental sustainability.
- Deliver meaningful dialogue with customers through cause-related marketing campaigns.
- Engage people in environmental issues. We have groups in around 200 communities across England, Wales and Northern Ireland – and we're a member of a global network.