Terms & Conditions: Friends of the Earth and Ion8 competition
It is important that you have read and understood these rules before entering this competition. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each of our five winners of this competition will receive a choice of either:
a) one Ion8 Friends of The Earth Insulated Steel Bottle 500ml / 17oz, Sunset Surfer
b) one Ion8 Friends of The Earth Insulated Steel Bottle 500ml / 17oz, Seal Snorkeller.
- The deadline for submitting entries to the competition is 23:59 GMT on Sunday 3November 2019.
- The promoter is Friends of the Earth Limited, registered office: The Printworks, 1st Floor, 139 Clapham Rd, London SW9 OHP. The decision of the promoter is final.
- This competition is open to all residents in the UK aged 16 or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- This prize is strictly not for resale.
- Entry is via Instagram only.
- To enter this competition, you must complete the required details advertised on the competition Instagram posts.
- Entries will only be accepted provided all the information required is provided.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random from all correct entries on each post.
- Only one entry per person per post is permitted. Multiple entries on one post will be disqualified.
- The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message from Monday 4 November 2019 onwards and may be publicly announced thereafter.
- If the promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner within 24 hours of making the draw, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the promoter of any change in contact information.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity activity to support Friends of the Earth campaigning objectives. Friends of the Earth will obtain permission from the winner prior to any publicity activity.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time if events or circumstances occur outside its control which makes this necessary.
- All notifications and allocations will be made via Instagram private messenger. Applicants are responsible for maintaining and monitoring this valid Instagram account and the promoter will not be responsible for any consequences of an applicant’s failure to do so.
- The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for entries which are lost, corrupted, or incomplete, or for any failure to capture entry information. We do not guarantee that our Instagram page will function correctly, or at all, at any given time.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered, and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.