Collecting and paying in your fundraising money
One of the easiest and most hassle-free ways to collect your donations is to use JustGiving. It takes just a few minutes for someone to donate and it’s totally secure.
How to set up your JustGiving page:
- Visit www.justgiving.com/foe
- Click the “Fundraise for us” button
- Follow the onscreen instructions
- Select the relevant category or event
- Customise your page and send the link to all your friends. They can make a donation to your page and once your fundraising is finished, the money is transferred directly to us at Friends of the Earth.
Top tip: make sure your first donation is a high one – it’ll set the precedent for those to come.
Skyline Events allows fundraisers the opportunity to find specific events to take part in. Choose an event and raise money for Friends of the Earth.
Bank any cash donations and please only send cheques, not cash, in the post. Make sure the cheques are signed, dated and made payable to Friends of the Earth. Please include a written note as we would love to send you a thank you letter.
Send cheques to:
Friends of the Earth, The Printworks, 139 Clapham Road, London, SW9 0HP
Over the phone
If you want to make your donation by credit or debit card over the phone, bank your cash donations and then make your donation by calling our Supporter Care team on 0800 581 051.